Short bioI received a Ph.D. in Computer Science (from Université catholique de Louvain - UCL, Belgium & Université d'Abomey-Calavi - UAC, Benin) in 2017 after obtaining a Master of Science degree in Computer Science (from Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain, UCL, Belgium) in 2013 and an Engineer degree in Computer Science and Telecommunications (from Ecole Polytechnique d'Abomey-Calavi, UAC) in 2011. I co-founded the company Machine Intelligence For You (MIFY) in 2017 and spent one year as Chief Executive Officer of this company. African Scientific Institute (ASI) Fellow since February 2019, I am currently :     • Lecturer-Researcher at UAC, mainly in Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research/Optimization;     • ; and     • Chair of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) Benin chapter.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to see some of my works in videos ;-)
Do not hesitate to follow me on Twitter and Instagram.
Some activities    • Visiting Researcher at Artificial Intelligence & Algorithms research group, Université catholique de Louvain (UCL), Belgium. January - ***** 2020.
• Invited by the Rwanda ICT Chamber to work with some Rwandan companies in the Data science and related projects. One month. August-September 2019.
• Invited Speaker at (Nigerian) National Innovation Summit, University of Nigeria. Topic: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Sorghum Yield Prediction using AI. June 2019.
• Competition Chair of the international artificial intelligence competition MAIC (Mify Artificial Intelligence Contest). 51 teams (of 2 or 3 members) from 9 countries for MAIC 2019 .
• General co-Chair of the BWAI (Benin Workshop on Artificial Intelligence)' 2018. 106 participants for BWAI2018.
• Member of scientific committee at the conference "Journée Francophone de la Programmation par Contraintes": JFPC'2019 , JFPC'2020 .
• In charge of 3 Masters at IFRI, UAC : Software Engineering, Computer Security, and Information Sytem and Computer Networks.
• Google Hash Code University of Abomey-Calavi Hub Organizer' 2019. 22 participants for UAC HashCode Hub 2019.
• Moderator of LRSIA Seminars 2017-2019.
• Moderator of a pannel at Semaine du Numérique (SeNum), November 2018. Topic: Smart cities, what models for Africa?
• Member of a pannel at Africa Mobile App Day (Africa M.A.D.), October 2018. Topic: Why integrate Artificial Intelligence into our mobile applications?
Community Service    • Chair of Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) Benin chapter. Website: aaaibenin.org.
• Director of Startup Grind University of Abomey-Calavi. See a short descriptive video here.
• Former Curator (Lead) of Global Shapers Community (GSC) Cotonou Hub, 2018-2019. See a summary of our activities during my curatorship here.
• Co-founder and first President of the Non Governmental Organization CAVTIC (Creuset d'Actions pour la Vulgarisation des TIC), 2010-2014.
• Co-founder and first President of CERADEI-GIT/EPAC, 2009-2010.