I received a Ph.D. in Computer Science (from Université catholique de Louvain - UCL, Belgium &
Université d'Abomey-Calavi - UAC, Benin) in 2017 after obtaining a Master of Science degree in Computer Science
(from Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain, UCL, Belgium) in 2013 and an Engineer degree in Computer Science and Telecommunications
(from Ecole Polytechnique d'Abomey-Calavi, UAC) in 2011.
I co-founded the company Machine Intelligence For You (MIFY) in 2017 and spent one year as Chief Executive Officer of this company.
Currently I am Assistant Professor at UAC
mainly in Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research/Optimization, and Chief AI Scientist at MIFY.
I am :
• the Director of Startup Grind University of Abomey-Calavi. See a short video.
• the Competition Chair of the international artificial intelligence competition MAIC (Mify Artificial Intelligence Contest). 54 teams (and 140 participants) from 6 countries for MAIC 2018.
• the General co-Chair of the BWAI (Benin Workshop on Artificial Intelligence). 106 participants for BWAI2018.
• the Google Hash Code University of Abomey-Calavi Hub Organizer. 22 participants for UAC HashCode Hub 2019.
• the moderator of LRSIA Seminars.
• in charge of 3 Masters at IFRI, UAC : Software Engineering, Computer Security, and Information Sytem and Computer Networks.
• Invited by the Rwanda ICT Chamber to work with some Rwandan companies in the Data science and related projects. August-September 2019. In progress.
• Invited Speaker at (Nigerian) National Innovation Summit, University of Nigeria, June 2019. Topic: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Sorghum Yield Prediction using AI.
• Member of scientific committee at the conference Journée Francophone de la Programmation par Contraintes - JFPC'2019, June 2019.
• Moderator of a pannel at Semaine du Numérique (SeNum), November 2018. Topic: Smart cities, what models for Africa?
• Member of a pannel at Africa Mobile App Day (Africa M.A.D.), October 2018. Topic: Why integrate Artificial Intelligence into our mobile applications?
• Former Curator (Lead) of Global Shapers Community (GSC) Cotonou Hub, 2018-2019.
• Member of Association for Constraint Programming (ACP), since 2014.
• Co-founder and first President of CERADEI-GIT/EPAC, 2009-2010.